Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Barbie Bubble Blue circle lenses from Uniqso ~ review



Some weeks ago I placed my second order at Uniqso's circle lens online store, I ordered a pair that I really wanted to give a try since a long time.


Diameter: 16.5mm
Base curve: 8.6
Water Content: 38%
Lifespan: 1 year
The color of these is a very nice, vivid blue. They look the best in bright daylight, at least with my eye colour. That's when they have the brightest and nicest colour.
Update: I'm going to give it 5 stars, well, kitties, I really got to  love these lenses afterall.  :3


The comfort is okay, but not super good. These lenses are not painful at all, but sometimes they make my vision sligtly blurry for some reason... Update after 5 months of having these:  they are still the same. Comfy, but can make my vision blurry at times which is disturbing. Due to this I only wear these for photos/special looks for really short periods, max. 2-3 hours or while they feel normal. I just have this bad luck with Dueba lenses, they turn out to be uncomfortable for me. :P Too bad!
 
The enlargement is really lovely and noticeable, I can't say anything else about it :D This dia size is lovely!

I  love these lenses! The color and the size give a really cool look, I just wish they were more comfy to wear~

No comments:

Post a Comment