Monday, 15 September 2014

EOS Briller Blue review




Since I bought my first pair of EOS circle lens I've been really interested in trying more, so lately I ordered two pairs from loveshoppingholics.com. The shipping took 2 weeks to my home in Hungary. Unfortunately their customer service was not that great in my experience, it took them more than a week to answer my email and I never got a tracking number, but they compensated for it completely by all the small gifts they added to my order. :) [as far as I know, they often send free gifts along with orders]
The packaging was very pretty and safe as well, so all in all I have to say a big thank you ( except the communication... ).

Link to product
Diameter : 14.5mm
Origin: South Korea
Base Curve : 8.8mm
Water Content : 38%
Life Span : 1 year disposal



Colour: Beautiful! ^^ My favourite blue with lenses so far. It shows up well in every light condition I think, I like it a lot. They also blend in well with my natural eye color, I cannot think of anything to complain about, it's such a lovely blue. ^^
Enlargement: The diameter is "only" 14.5mm but for me it's perfectly enough. I love 16mm lenses too, but 14.5 does the job just as great in my opinion.
Comfort: Really comfy! ^o^ They never stinged or irritated my eyes. I haven't even felt these lenses in my eyes.  *phew*




Overall : 5/5 everything <3



No comments:

Post a Comment