Monday, 16 June 2014

Barbie Luxury 3 Tones Blue circle lenses from uniqso.com ~review~





Water content: 38%
Base curve: 8.6
Diameter: 16.2 mm
Duration: 1 year


Link to product: here
Surprisingly, the shipping took only 9 days (to Hungary), instead of predicted 20-30 days, yay!
+ The customer service is really great.
THIS is how these lenses looked on the model, and below you'll see
how they fit me.


             Colour | 2/5
I was expecting the color to be brighter, yet it's pretty dark. I never noticed how light my own eyes were until I tried these! haha. I am a light eye color fan, dark eyes just don't suit me.
The thing is, if you are not facing a window or lamp or flash, the color will not show up at all. They make my eye color look nearly black (which can still be cute though because of the large size, for people who don't mind the color).





      Enlargement and design | 5/5
Very nice and big! No complaints on that.

  Comfort | 2/5
Updated 09.01.: They stinged my eyes very bad, I decided to throw them away. They weren't too comfy anyway. They made my vision blurry.



 
   
Overall impression:
 I think these lenses look very cute

...but one thing
+ the discomfort..

2 comments:

  1. I love this very much :) visit my blog if you want :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke schön! :)
      Nice blog, I really like your lenses, the puffy 3 tones look really cool especially!

      Delete