Saturday, 3 May 2014

EOS Ice Grey Circle Lenses from eyecandys.com ~review~

My very first pair of circle lenses ever~
Origin: South Korea
Water content: 38%
Diameter: 14.5 mm
Base Curve: 8.6
Duration: 1 year disposable

Link to product: http://www.eyecandys.com/eos-ice-grey/




Colour and design 5/5

In my opinion they look very natural and casual, they blend very well with my eyes. Some people didn't even notice them when I was wearing them (although there is a big difference :P)


Enlargement 5/5
Natural yet dolly, perfect for me. :3


 Comfort  5/5
  The longest period I've worn this pair was approx. 7-8 hours, can't mention any problems, they were very comfy! And I do not use eyedrops.





Overall impression:

Awesome / money was well spent / I can die in peace now / all hails Korean and Japanese circle lenses

No comments:

Post a Comment